Working with JUDI.AI
- LOS Integration
- Core Banking Platform Integration
- Digital Experience Platform Integration
- Middleware Integration
Our Customer Success team will support you through goal-setting, launch, staff training, change management, and ongoing optimization.
Here’s the good news: Our platform can be up and running in your business in 6-8 weeks.
First, we’ll configure the technology and customize it to your unique credit model and policies. Then we’ll work together on a change management plan to roll out JUDI.AI to your staff, and eventually to your customers. Depending on your implementation needs, we offer tiered pricing with varying levels of support.
Every implementation includes the following seven steps:
On your end, your business lending, credit risk, IT, and compliance team members will meet with our Customer Success team. We’ll:
- Focus on understanding your current business, lending processes and data flow
- Go through your credit risk policies, legal contracts, loan documents
- Discuss configuration, branding and UX/UI requirements
On our end, our implementation team will take open fields in the loan document(s) and map each one to corresponding fields in our platform.
From our end, our product and development team is responsible for:
- Setting up the infrastructure with logical data separation to ensure data security and privacy.
- Configuring the platform as per your requirements.
- Applying brand guidelines to user interface and reviewing copyright.
- Customizing the platform with your specific functionality (optional).
- Implementing electronic documents as per your mapping requirements.
- Thorough quality-assurance testing.
At this point, we’re ready for User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and training users and administrators to use the JUDI.AI platform.
- Once users have login access to UAT, we will conduct a 1-2 hour training session in person or online, complete with an overview of JUDI.AI.
- During the session, we’ll cover:
- Demonstrating the Application workflow as well as a walkthrough of the outcome of each application via the Admin page.
- Running through at least 3 scenarios and each staff member will have an opportunity to submit a test application via the UAT (sandbox).
- Giving both leadership and users an opportunity to make additional configuration changes.
- And we’ll leave behind training materials such as FAQs, Tips & Tricks to help staff with their onboarding process.
Once your team has completed the necessary test applications on the platform, we will provide account managers, risk managers and administrators access to the Production site.
Our Customer Support Specialist team will be available via phone and email to answer any questions and address any technical concerns that come up.
Once the platform has launched, the JUDI.AI team will continue to provide ongoing training to new staff.
Setting Goals and Tracking Progress with JUDI.AI’s Customer Success Program
During the implementation process, we will work closely with your business group to identify goals and objectives and outline measures of success for the first 6-months, 12-months and beyond.
The possible areas to track performance are:
- Marketshare: How many current customers do you have vs. how many potential customers are in your marketplace?
- Anticipated Growth in Loan Processing Capacity: based on new, per account manager expectations.
- Customer Satisfaction: Based on NPS, baseline satisfaction scores and goals.
- Loan Application Targets per SBA
- Loan Revenue Targets
In addition to tracking your metrics, we will also work with you in order to ensure your success in these areas:
- Keeping up-to-date with ongoing training on product features and updates with current and new staff.
- Tracking and optimizing customer, user and leadership satisfaction scores.
- Socializing JUDI.AI across your team and organization to ensure there is a broad level of understanding.
We’ll meet bi-monthly to track performance, address gaps and challenges, identify product needs as well as explore areas of opportunity and growth in your organization.
At the 6-month mark and 1-year anniversary, we will conduct a thorough review of challenges and success against your goals.
To provide our clients with a more robust service offering, we’re actively developing partnerships in the following key areas.
IN THE NEWS